Banana Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie
I found this recipe on the Family Kitchen and altered it just a bit. If you like bananas and peanut butter, you are going to love this one!
- 1 medium organic pink lady apple, chopped
- 1 cup vanilla non-dairy milk (soy, almond, hemp, etc). If you don’t have vanilla flavored milk, add about 1 t of vanilla extract or just use plain.
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- 2 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana (use frozen for a thicker “milkshake” like texture)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup frozen banana (optional for milkshake type texture)
- 1/4 cup of ice
Blend on high and enjoy!